- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Diagnose steering wheel vibration/check wheel balance and/or inspect brakes-tires
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System (where applicable). DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- tire balancing
- TWO WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – Front Axle – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
MARSHAL M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2020