- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CUSTOMER REQUEST 175K MILES CHECK.
- EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT FUEL SYSTEM – INSPECT TIRES – ROTATE – [Tires should be rotated every 5000 to 8000 miles, and/or at maintenance I or II service intervals. Check tire pressure, thread depth and wear.]
- OIL CHANGED PERFORMED, TIRE ROTATION, CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE, TOP OFF FLUIDS AND ADD ACCORDING TO SPECS.
- OIL PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – 3.6L Eng
- REPLACED REAR SHOCKS ABSORBERS AT NO CHARGE
AUSTIN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2020