- Under no circumstances should oil change intervals exceed 10000 miles (16000 km) or twelve months, whichever comes first. BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect the brake linings, parking brake function.] CV JOINTS – INSPECT FRONT & REAR AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – [Inspect the front and rear axle fluid, change if using your vehicle for police, taxi, fleet, offroad or frequent trailer towing.] PCV VALVE – INSPECT SUSPENSION SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect front suspension, tie rod ends, and replace if necessary.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE ENGINE COOLANT – REPLACE – [Flush and replace the engine coolant at 100000 miles (120 months) or 150000 miles whichever comes first.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE – [The spark plug change interval is mileage based only, yearly intervals do not apply.] OIL LIFE SYSTEM – RESET
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TRANSMISSION – Tune – V6,3.6L Eng – [Includes: R&I Oil Pan, drain Converter (if drain plug available), clean or replace Oil Filter or Screen. Adjust (where applicable): Band(s), Cable(s) and Linkage(s). Replace necessary fluid and road test.]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
DAN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2022