- FRONT LEFT SIDE WINDOW DOES NOT WORK AT ALL WITH MASTER SWITCH. ALL FUSES AND CIRCUITS ARE OK, MASTER SWITCH DOES NOR SEN POWER TO FRONT RIGHT WINDOW MOTOR. RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT.
- DOOR WINDOW SWITCH – Remove & Replace – One
- FUEL ADDITIVE – ADD – [Add Toyota EFI Tank Additive or equivalent (M20A-FKS engine AND Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Saipan only).] DRIVER'S FLOOR MAT – CHECK – [Check installation of driver's floor mat. Only use the driver's floor mat designed specifically for the model and model year of the vehicle. Always properly secure the driver's floor mat using the retaining hooks. Never install another floor mat on top of the existing driver's floor mat. Never install the driver's floor mat upside down.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Visually inspect brake linings/drums and brake pads/discs.] FLUID LEVELS – INSPECT – [Inspect and adjust all fluid levels.] WIPER BLADES – INSPECT ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – [Reset the oil replacement reminder light ("MAINT REQD") or the message "OIL MAINTENANCE REQUIRED" on the multi-information display after maintenance at every 5,000 miles.] TIRES – ROTATE – [Check tire tread depth and for uneven or excessive wear.]
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – Gas
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- WIPER ARM &/OR BLADES – Remove & Replace – Arm,Both
KAREN/ JOSHUA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2023