- ACTIVE CODE: P2138 ACCELERATOR PEDAL POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT. SOMETIMES SLOW THROTTLE RESPONSE, WHEN CHECK PEDAL POSITION SENSOR SIGNAL ARE NOT WITHIN SPECS, ALSO WATER INTRUSION ON BCM CONNECTOR RECOMMEND MINOR SERVICE LOF, AIR, CABIN FILTER, FRONT BRAKES BELOW SPECS, AND APP SENSOR, AND CLEAN BCM CONNECTOR FIRST THEN RECHECK,
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Clean sunroof passages and body control module connector due to corrosion from rain water.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
LINDA E. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2023